ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Buckethead plays "Machine Gun"

12/11/2005 3:41 PM
steve
email
Buckethead plays "Machine Gun"
Possibly not safe for work:  

http://rapidshare.de/files/7187268/Bucket_Covers_Jimi.wmv.html  

steve

12/12/2005 4:12 PM
giustd
zzzzzzzzzzzz.....  

to be fair the playing is fine, but how many more hendrix tributes do we need with long noodling meandering solos? the fact that this goofball still gets gigs with his scary in a guy who spends too much time by himself way kfc/plastic mask getup is amazing. or maybe that IS why he gets gigs?

Tuesday
Book Of The Day The Ultimate Tone, Volume III by Kevin O'Connor
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to build a Bassman, Champ, Plexi, an 800, AC-30, Bulldog or Portaflex? Or you wanted to build an SVT with off-the-shelf parts? How about a master-volume amp that doesn’t change tone with the master setting? Everything you need to know is right here, including: proper grounding techniques, wiring methods, and mechanical considerations. Eighteen chapters cover the “iconic” amps everyone knows and loves, with schematics and layouts for each, along with the technical history of the product. Eyelet-board and chassis-mounted tube socket construction is used throughout, for easy servicing and modding. TUT3 is very accessible even if you cannot fully read a schematic and is a "must have" if you are going to build an amp for your self.

Note: The Ampage Archive is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any qualified purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.

12/13/2005 7:26 PM
bob p
well, i guess i just don't understand why that guy is popular.  

imho the most interesting part of the video was the footage from the Knob Creek shoots.

12/14/2005 8:32 AM
steve
email

You should really like this then:  

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3444593949853639826&q=buckethead  

from a new "Guitar One" lesson, uploaded by an adoring fan (not me).  

steve

12/13/2005 4:21 PM
Steve A.
email
RapidShare?
Steve:  

So how is RapidShare for hosting files? QuickDump got too big for its britches so you usually just get a message to try again later. That would be bad enough, but they would expire files much sooner than the 30 days mentioned in their literature.  

I also noticed that RapidShare allows you to create folders, to better organize your uploaded files. With QuickDump you could upload a group of up to 10 files, but if one of those files got screwed up it would mess up the group. (Sometimes certain files would appear and the next time different files would appear... what the heck is going on???)  

Steve Ahola

12/13/2005 4:50 PM
steve
email

Steve,  

I can't really help you, there. I didn't upload the file, I found the link while reading the Bucketheadland BBS.  

steve

12/13/2005 6:10 PM
Steve A.
email

steve:  

Too late! I'm already uploading files there- it's a German site, I believe. There are enough ads and hoops to jump through to ward off all but the most dedicated visitors... which is good! I think I downloaded some of the Cream reunion tracks from that site- I remember waiting 30 seconds for a "ticket" to download your file. :(  

Steve Ahola  

P.S. So there is a BBS devoted to Buckethead?

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>