ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

effects cases

3/17/2005 11:14 AM
Ed
email
effects cases
Hello, I have not been here in some time, but I do have some effects cases like crybaby and a few other units that either need repair or are empty. If you are interested let me know.

3/17/2005 2:36 PM
Luijo
email

Hi Ed, can you please list the whole lot?

Thursday
Book Of The Day The Ultimate Tone, Volume III by Kevin O'Connor
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to build a Bassman, Champ, Plexi, an 800, AC-30, Bulldog or Portaflex? Or you wanted to build an SVT with off-the-shelf parts? How about a master-volume amp that doesn’t change tone with the master setting? Everything you need to know is right here, including: proper grounding techniques, wiring methods, and mechanical considerations. Eighteen chapters cover the “iconic” amps everyone knows and loves, with schematics and layouts for each, along with the technical history of the product. Eyelet-board and chassis-mounted tube socket construction is used throughout, for easy servicing and modding. TUT3 is very accessible even if you cannot fully read a schematic and is a "must have" if you are going to build an amp for your self.

Note: The Ampage Archive is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any qualified purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.

3/17/2005 3:14 PM
Ed
email

Hello Luijo,  

When I get a chance I will make a list of whats there and I will post.  

thanks  
Ed

3/18/2005 3:58 PM
Luijo
email

Thanks

3/21/2005 3:09 PM
Ed
email

I'm sorry, I will try this evening if I get time. I had a bad accident last week and my truck was totalled! I have been doing so much paper work, its unreal!!! :^/  

thank you for  
your patients.  
Ed

3/22/2005 9:34 PM
Luijo
email

Are you alright after the accident?  
I hope you are fine.  

Luijo

3/23/2005 3:12 PM
Ed
email

Hi Luijo,  

I have very limited computer access and will not be able to be here very often. My truck is a total loss, I am sore, with a whiplash and some other neck problems, but I am still alive, thats all whats important. so I will probably be selling more items as well. I do have 2 old Crybaby cases, a Dunlop silver volume case, a old Electro harmonix Electric mistress that needs the chip it and a old chrome Morely fuzz-wah are mounted on a board, one in front of the other, not side by side. Strange, I know, they were a partial payment for some work I had done in the past. Please feel free to make me an offer that I cant refuse.  

thanks  
Ed

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>