ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Cry Baby pedal? help

2/28/2005 12:13 PM
dumbassbob Cry Baby pedal? help
I won a ebay cry baby model#95-910511made by the Thomas Internatioal corp.Chicago Illinois looks like it was made late 69-73? the caps are white with a red stripe CC resistors and a funny looking thing that looks like a fender volume knob all brown,so is the perf board can someone tell me anything about it I paid $60.00for it thanks, dumbassbob.

3/20/2005 9:11 AM
KB
email

Well if you read the thread directly below on the V846 WAH you'll find some info as yours is very similar to these. You have a 5103 Japan inductor in it as well and a nice box. $ 60.00 is a fair price depending on what shape it's in and if the pot is ok. I've had to take pots out of mine and clean them and reposition them to the right ohmage values afterwards. Overall they are better than most out there on the Market.,  

KB

Sunday
Book Of The Day The Ultimate Tone, Volume III by Kevin O'Connor
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to build a Bassman, Champ, Plexi, an 800, AC-30, Bulldog or Portaflex? Or you wanted to build an SVT with off-the-shelf parts? How about a master-volume amp that doesn’t change tone with the master setting? Everything you need to know is right here, including: proper grounding techniques, wiring methods, and mechanical considerations. Eighteen chapters cover the “iconic” amps everyone knows and loves, with schematics and layouts for each, along with the technical history of the product. Eyelet-board and chassis-mounted tube socket construction is used throughout, for easy servicing and modding. TUT3 is very accessible even if you cannot fully read a schematic and is a "must have" if you are going to build an amp for your self.

Note: The Ampage Archive is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any qualified purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.

4/27/2005 12:01 AM
walters
email
Cry Baby pedal? help service manual
wah wah service manual  

1.) What waveform checking should i look for  
at the output of a wah wah pedal?  

2.) How do i measure the Q point of the wah wah?  

3.) Can you please make a service manual  
for any general wha wah pedal for  
Oscilloscope Test procedures?

Page 1 of 1