ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

And,,,,,,

4/12/2004 3:58 PM
dr.kt88
email
And,,,,,,
How many more lies must come out before Bush and Co are impeached? Where is the fucking outrage at Bush and Co?  

Lets see, bullshitting about a blow job from a fat ugly intern is grounds for the circus that the conservative freaks put the whole nation through but endangering thousands of lives and starting two wars, one of which will be devestating for a large part of the world is okay!  

you fucking conservative Bush backers are out of your minds!  

profanity is in this case perfectly acceptable,,  

so if your 16 and reading this, sorry.  

Dr.KT88

4/12/2004 4:19 PM
John Fisher
email

I agree with you in principal here Pierre.  
The profanity? well!  

John Fisher

Tuesday
Book Of The Day The Ultimate Tone, Volume III by Kevin O'Connor
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to build a Bassman, Champ, Plexi, an 800, AC-30, Bulldog or Portaflex? Or you wanted to build an SVT with off-the-shelf parts? How about a master-volume amp that doesn’t change tone with the master setting? Everything you need to know is right here, including: proper grounding techniques, wiring methods, and mechanical considerations. Eighteen chapters cover the “iconic” amps everyone knows and loves, with schematics and layouts for each, along with the technical history of the product. Eyelet-board and chassis-mounted tube socket construction is used throughout, for easy servicing and modding. TUT3 is very accessible even if you cannot fully read a schematic and is a "must have" if you are going to build an amp for your self.

Note: The Ampage Archive is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any qualified purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.

4/12/2004 4:44 PM
Mark Hammer
email

Impeachment will cost millions upon millions and take ages. It will contaminate the next election and will also leave a lot of bodies from both sides lying around.  

There are a LOT of disappointed people, some of whom are Republicans, some Democrats, some of whom are red-faced angry, and some of whom are just saddened and dismayed. Ultimately, this will be a one-term administration. It may be best to simply let it die a natural death by the polls, sweep up the mess, get on with things, and regularly remind the next administration of what the failings of this one were so that they aren't repeated.  

That's pretty much how democracy works. I'll leave "The Alamo" to the movies.

4/12/2004 9:07 PM
dr.kt88
email

You know what, I think it is worth the millions to impeach in this case because Bush and Co are downright criminals in everysense and to get that point across to all the weasels waiting in the wings the currentt adminstration should be held accountable to the letter of the law, national and international.  

THATS DEMOCRACY  

Rumsfeld and Cheny are the epitome of obnoxious, idiotic, evil men. Everytime I hear Rumsfeld speak I get violent feelings, and that is a rarity only occuring when I hear that britany spears is the sexiest women alive. DOn´t people realize her eyes are to far apart?  

if people are mad, I don´t get that impression from ANY newsource.  

Whats worse is that Dumya just goes along smiling like nothing is wrong. At least Bill put on the serious oh shit face.  
I will not believe this is a one term government until Jan 2005.

4/12/2004 10:29 PM
Mark Lavelle
Lots of people *are* mad, and you can see it easily all over the web. Here are a few of the sites I check almost every day:  

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/  
http://www.dailyhowler.com/  
http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/  
http://billmon.org/  
http://www.thismodernworld.com/  

I'd say the reason you don't see more talk about impeachment is that it wouldn't stand a chance against a Republican president with a Republican-dominated congress, so most of us are focusing on making sure Bush never gets elected (notice that I didn't say re-elected...)

4/12/2004 10:55 PM
AngelBoy
KT-88, you seem to be missing it. You said...  

"you fucking conservative Bush backers are out of your minds!"  

There are very few conservatives left in this country. Instead, what passes today for conservatism is in reality Authoritarian Liberalism.  

Please amend your statement to "you fucking liberal Bush backers are out of your minds" because that's what you are dealing with. Once you understand that then it makes complete sense that there is little outcry against Bush. His backers love big government and Bush has delivered.  

Aboy

4/13/2004 2:04 AM
ModMan
Did Bush hold the CIA, INS, CIA and others responsible and try to find out why they failed to communicate their knowledge and activities to prevent the September 11th attacks? No, playing the fear card, he immediately took away rights from the citizens of the USA and formed the Homeland Security and Patriot act to further bully the USA citizens. Allowing the president singular control over Homeland security is against the balance of power that has always been tempered with override authority between the legislative, judicial and executive branches. Why was this power ever allowed by the legislators? However, the judicial branch is the one that gave him the position of president. Go figure. The Bush clan and the bin Laden clan have been members of the investment group, Carlyle for decades. When the USA attacked Iran instead of Saudi Arabia the motive of destroying a competative oil producing nation should be questioned. Consider that more than 75% of the 9/11 terrorists being Saudi's, it takes some serious lapse of attention to believe that the perpetrators will be found in Iran. Guess why gasoline prices are going up in the USA. Follow the smell of the oily money back to the source.

Page 1 of 7 Next> Last Page>>