ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Re: Mike...please.

6/24/2004 2:28 AM
mike Re: Mike...please.
hey jesus was a hippy---he smoked too...frank

6/5/2004 7:53 PM
Big "A" Re: Brother Stair
I heard Brother Stair on the radio the other day and have to say the guy is cool. He clearly says the current state of affairs in the world is the work of the devil. He also says we are living in the last days of the world.  

Interesting words from a preacher who doesn't follow the sanitized feel-good approach to religion that says Jesus wants to give everybody a nice house in the suburbs and two Cadallacs in their garage.  

"A"

Tuesday
Book Of The Day The Ultimate Tone, Volume III by Kevin O'Connor
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to build a Bassman, Champ, Plexi, an 800, AC-30, Bulldog or Portaflex? Or you wanted to build an SVT with off-the-shelf parts? How about a master-volume amp that doesn’t change tone with the master setting? Everything you need to know is right here, including: proper grounding techniques, wiring methods, and mechanical considerations. Eighteen chapters cover the “iconic” amps everyone knows and loves, with schematics and layouts for each, along with the technical history of the product. Eyelet-board and chassis-mounted tube socket construction is used throughout, for easy servicing and modding. TUT3 is very accessible even if you cannot fully read a schematic and is a "must have" if you are going to build an amp for your self.

Note: The Ampage Archive is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any qualified purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.

6/8/2004 12:26 AM
B Re: I can tell you about heaven!
Brother Stair is COOOOOOOOOOOL. I'm going to join his church. DeSalvo, you can come along and join also!

6/8/2004 1:17 AM
Frank DeSalvo
email

OOOOOO, can I bring the cookies?? Can I?! Can I?!  

~F

6/9/2004 4:37 AM
mike
email

Can i bring my 12 year old son??? can i ??? can i ???  

so he can get raped ???? can i ????  

will the priest touch my kids nutsack ?????  

no thanks--im takin my kid to the drag races on sunday--------no priests.....no anal rape......;)

11/9/2003 9:14 PM
TF Re: How many of you are going to hell?
Looks like only one person volunteered to go to hell. Everybody else wants to go to heaven it appears.

11/11/2003 9:03 PM
John Paul
email

From what I hear, handbaskets are selling like the devil.  

Our fine Italian basketweavers are working overtime.  

everyone else can just kiss my you-know-what, like they have been waiting in line for centuries to do  

I've said it before, it's my way or the highway, that would of course be the Highway to Hell :)  

ka-ching!  

John *Les* Paul

<<First Page<Prev Page 7 of 8 Next> Last Page>>