ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Explain yourself Authoritarian!

7/20/2003 1:33 AM
Anon Explain yourself Authoritarian!
In response to your comment:  

"If you don't like the USA, get out and be an immigrante in another country!"  

Sorry Mr. Authoritarian, in case you haven't heard, the US is still a Democracy with a Constitution, and a Bill of Rights, and I have the right to my opinions. I don't have to be bullied by an inconsiderate person like you into moving. In all honesty, your statement is really in poor taste.  

If you don't like the way America works, maybe you are the one who should consider moving, assuming that you live here. Perhaps a communist authoritarian regime would be your cup of tea. Or maybe a third world dictatorship would be up your alley.  

And furthermore, a recent survey on the topic of immigration concluded that the MAJORITY of Americans favor some further restrictions on immigration. So, let me get this straight. Are you saying that the majority of all Americans should leave the US and move to another country just because you don't like the way they think? Explain yourself authoritarian! Are you aware that you appear to be disparaging the majority of the US citizeny? In all honesty, I hope that you are not some kind of American hater. You have to understand that since 9/11, Americans really want to protect their borders better? Perhaps you are just ignorant of this and don't know what you speak.  

Your logic completely escapes me.

7/20/2003 2:06 AM
Anon Re: Let's get America working again
I support our troops my friend. I wish them home quickly so that they can get back here and start working on good old US soil again.  

GOD BLESS YOU TROOPS! AND THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM !!!!!! MAY GOD'S SPEED BRING YOU BACK HOME SAFELY !!!!!!!!

<<First Page<Prev Page 6 of 6