ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

What's shakin'?

12/22/2003 8:37 PM
Mark Hammer
email
What's shakin'?
Just heard about the quake in California.  

Everyone out there OK?

12/22/2003 9:44 PM
Ampage Troll
I didn't feel anything.

Tuesday
Book Of The Day The Ultimate Tone, Volume III by Kevin O'Connor
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to build a Bassman, Champ, Plexi, an 800, AC-30, Bulldog or Portaflex? Or you wanted to build an SVT with off-the-shelf parts? How about a master-volume amp that doesn’t change tone with the master setting? Everything you need to know is right here, including: proper grounding techniques, wiring methods, and mechanical considerations. Eighteen chapters cover the “iconic” amps everyone knows and loves, with schematics and layouts for each, along with the technical history of the product. Eyelet-board and chassis-mounted tube socket construction is used throughout, for easy servicing and modding. TUT3 is very accessible even if you cannot fully read a schematic and is a "must have" if you are going to build an amp for your self.

Note: The Ampage Archive is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any qualified purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.

12/22/2003 10:01 PM
Ampage Troll
Dang, 6.5, thats a pretty good one.  

Ernie Ball is in that area of CA, hopefully all is well with Sterling & co

12/23/2003 12:38 AM
anonymous
I thought you were going to start posting BS on the BS board?

12/23/2003 3:17 PM
Mark Hammer
email

Debates go there, but queries (particularly about safety) stay here. I'm waiting for all the heated discussion to move there. But you're right, though. One can't expect it all to die down if impulsive numbskulls like me keep responding.

12/23/2003 4:03 PM
anonymous
Your query in my opinion is BS. It belongs on the other board.

12/23/2003 4:16 PM
Frank De salvo
email

Just let this sink, Anon. Let it go, brother.  

~F

Page 1 of 3 Next> Last Page>>