Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Really dumb pedal project question!

1/2/2001 11:52 AM
Really dumb pedal project question!
I'm building a pedal power supply box, which is my fiirst project, and I'm trying to find the female end (input jack?) for the 9-volt supply. I'm not sure what it's called, but I'm looking for the black plastic round ones with the threaded shaft on the backside, ie. the same ones that Fulltone and Teese use. Does anyone know the correct name or the part number from Mouser? Thanks for the help.
   Page 1 of 1