ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Any possiblity of putting the Ampage archive back up?

10/14/1999 3:25 AM
David Manson
email
Any possiblity of putting the Ampage archive back up?
Was wondering if the you now had space to do this..

10/14/1999 7:53 PM
Gary Brewer
email

I for one would surely like to see it again. A wealth of info. such as the archive is beneficial to everyone!

Saturday
Book Of The Day The Ultimate Tone, Volume III by Kevin O'Connor
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to build a Bassman, Champ, Plexi, an 800, AC-30, Bulldog or Portaflex? Or you wanted to build an SVT with off-the-shelf parts? How about a master-volume amp that doesn’t change tone with the master setting? Everything you need to know is right here, including: proper grounding techniques, wiring methods, and mechanical considerations. Eighteen chapters cover the “iconic” amps everyone knows and loves, with schematics and layouts for each, along with the technical history of the product. Eyelet-board and chassis-mounted tube socket construction is used throughout, for easy servicing and modding. TUT3 is very accessible even if you cannot fully read a schematic and is a "must have" if you are going to build an amp for your self.

Note: The Ampage Archive is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any qualified purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.

10/14/1999 9:51 PM
Blues Lyne
email

I would love to see the archive back up. I keep asking questions that I know have been answered, but were not pertinant to me until now. Some times I don't ask because I know it has been discussed to death in the past.  

Blues

10/15/1999 12:19 AM
tonecat
email

I would like to add my vote for somehow putting  
the archive back up

10/15/1999 12:24 AM
Al
email

Dito,  

Vote fot the archive  
Al

10/15/1999 9:28 AM
David Manson
email

maybe if we beg enough -- something will happen..

10/15/1999 4:08 PM
Bruce
email

Oh, begging? More like whining... :>)  
Give Steve a break on this people.  
He told me, not too long ago, he's still working at getting ALL access restored for us.  
All the posts and replies are still there, none are lost, but the last time I counted them up there were over 20,000 messages to deal with! **GASP**  
Patience is a virtue folks.  
Bruce

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>