ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO INSTALL NEW GRILL CLOTH AND TOLEX A CABINET IN NEW YORK AREA ANYONE KNOW ANYONE GOOD AT IT ???

9/16/2000 3:38 AM
MICHAEL
email
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO INSTALL NEW GRILL CLOTH AND TOLEX A CABINET IN NEW YORK AREA ANYONE KNOW ANYONE GOOD AT IT ???
I GUESS THE SUBJECT IS SELF EXPLANATORY --- I WOULD APPRECIATE A GOOD REFERAL AS YOU KNOW TO SHIP THESE SUCKERS IS VERY EXPENSIVE -- SO I WOULD RATHER GO LOCAL  

THANKS A BUNCH !!

9/16/2000 5:47 AM
BWilliamson
email

Can't help you with your search. But please, lose the caps--no need to shout.  

bw

Monday
Book Of The Day The Ultimate Tone, Volume III by Kevin O'Connor
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to build a Bassman, Champ, Plexi, an 800, AC-30, Bulldog or Portaflex? Or you wanted to build an SVT with off-the-shelf parts? How about a master-volume amp that doesn’t change tone with the master setting? Everything you need to know is right here, including: proper grounding techniques, wiring methods, and mechanical considerations. Eighteen chapters cover the “iconic” amps everyone knows and loves, with schematics and layouts for each, along with the technical history of the product. Eyelet-board and chassis-mounted tube socket construction is used throughout, for easy servicing and modding. TUT3 is very accessible even if you cannot fully read a schematic and is a "must have" if you are going to build an amp for your self.

Note: The Ampage Archive is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any qualified purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.

9/16/2000 3:22 PM
MICHAEL
email

did not mean to shout sorry it is hard for me to see small letters :0) did not mean to yell !

9/16/2000 6:42 PM
Michael
email
seroiusly there is no one in the NY area that does this ?
same as above

9/16/2000 6:46 PM
Mitch
email

You might try Time electronics. This place is owned and run by Rich Koerner. Hes a real cool guy and does some great amp work for people , Eric Schenkman from the Spin Doctors for one.  
Cheers

9/16/2000 7:02 PM
Michael
email

thanks mitch do you know where he is located ??

9/16/2000 8:23 PM
Naked Clarke
email

Rich is in Union, NJ. He is great with tolex and grill cloth and has a lot of different colors and materials.  

His number is 908-353-0933. You can check him out at his website first if you like http://www.timeelect.com  

NC

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>