Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: anonymous What is the pickup? Is it a Rhythm ... -- 1147592237 View Thread

Re: DeArmond 'monkey' pickups

5/14/2006 10:57 AM
Re: DeArmond 'monkey' pickups
I've never heard 'Rhythm Chief' before, the owner called it 'monkey on a stick'. No rivets... this pickup is chromed metal with an oval plastic front where the poles are, and felt on the bottom of the pickup for the pickup to rest on the guitar. There is a hole drilled through on one end that a rod goes through. The other end of the rod ends in a bracket that clamps onto the strings behind the tailpiece.  

Spence Check out this link... -- 5/14/2006 12:57 PM