Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
  View Thread

Forbon - Does it have other names?

4/30/2004 11:29 AM
JonForbon - Does it have other names?
I've been looking locally for a supplier of forbon but with no luck. Is it known by any different names or is there a similar product that can be used instead?  

Jeff I believe it's also called "vulcani... -- 4/30/2004 12:03 PM