Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: J. Brown I just picked up a cool old Schecte... -- 2/15/2001 9:49 PM View Thread

Re: Schaller bridge

2/15/2001 10:17 PM
David Warren
Re: Schaller bridge
Go to This is the web site for Steart McDonald's Guitar Shop Supply. They sell Schaller bridges with the roller type saddles. They may have the parts you need, or can get them for you. Schaller does have a web site, but I don't have the site address. You could find this at Harmony Central, I believe.