Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Troy Yeah, It's called a laser engraver... -- 7/23/2000 4:32 AM View Thread

Re: Amp Faceplates

7/23/2000 10:51 AM
Richie{~}==:::Re: Amp Faceplates
A faceplate i thought would be cool is,use like pickguard matierial.. you can get it in 2" strips.. and all colors.. tortise shell,swirl colors.. about anything ya want.. then have the lettering put on it. With say like a mother of pearl swirl with black chicken head knobs,,or tortouse shell with cream or black or chrome dome knobs.. make it look more like a guitar type thing. colors and dezigns would be almost endless, they also have mirror, and metal looking in any colors... Use a mint green like the old fender pickguard.. have the amp covered in the dark green tolex..and pick out some cool knobs..  

Tim C. Troy,Originally I w... -- 7/23/2000 12:54 PM
Bruce My Soulkicker amps use a mother of ... -- 7/25/2000 3:28 PM