Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
  View Thread

guitar thru keyboard amp

7/6/2000 1:14 AM
guitar thru keyboard amp
I've been playing guitar into thru a TS (actually a UE-300) then a mini-booster into a little tube vibrochamp, and keyboards into a solid state crate in my basement "studio".  
But when I play out I really don't want to lug two amps. I'd like to just take the crate, and yet get some guitar mojo going. Should I -- 1. run a POD into the Crate -- 2. Run a Sweet Thing into the Crate -- 3. Run a SBIII into the Orman mini-tubes then the Crate -- 4. (your suggestion here) -- take the Champ.

aron Try playing your guitar through a d... -- 7/6/2000 4:47 PM