Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: paul perry I get mine from www.allelectronics.... -- 5/31/2000 3:02 PM View Thread

Re: How to get toner transfer in Australia?

6/1/2000 1:14 AM
Rob P
Re: How to get toner transfer in Australia?
I had a look at allelectronics, but i couldn't order anything over the net, which is a pain. i went ahead and ordered some from techniks, their postal was $9us, which is ok (as long as it actually is that) i dont want to pay $25us in postage again.  
btw, what's a fish microphone? a mic that looks like a fish, or a mic that you stick in a fish tank? don't know why you'd want to do that...  

paul perry I order by fax when I use US suppli... -- 6/1/2000 1:13 PM