Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Mark Hammer Thanks for the clarification about ... -- 10/3/1999 9:14 PM View Thread

Re: Name this pedal!?!?!?!

10/4/1999 12:15 AM
Don Symes
Re: Name this pedal!?!?!?!
I haven't seen the schematic in at least a year, so I may be thinking of something else. There should be some kind of pickoff-and-buffer/rectify to measure the input signal. There should be some sort of RC low-pass filter in or at the end of that bit, the output of which should feed into the 3080's gain-control-current pin. One of the pots may be part of this circuit.  
Point me to a schematic, please. Maybe I'll have something useful to say.  
Then again...

Mark Hammer I know Aron Nelson has it posted, a... -- 10/4/1999 2:42 AM