Tube Amps / Music Electronics
|For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.||New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!
|Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!|
|previous: Whit Trace,||View Thread|
|11/25/1998 9:39 AM|
|Trace||Re: Rotating Speaker Blueprints?|
It's sad but true!! You can buy stuff pretty cheap at a few of the key stores around upstate.
I just bought an old Epiphone "pacemaker" amp, Jensen 6" speaker, 12AX7, 5Y3, & a 68MB for $125.00, near mint condition.
I bought a Gretsch 2-10" combo, dual channle, tremelo, 2-6973's (converted to EL84's), 3-12AX7's, and a 5Y3 for $150.00.
If you're looking for anything please let me know and I'll hook you up! I don't need a finder's fee or any of that nonsense. I like to see people get good quality gear who have an ear for tone.
Here's a few things I know that are still for sale;
- Marshall Major '71 SHOWROOM condition and in a roadcase (not one itty bitty mark on it)
- 2=Fender Music Man heads (early 70's)
- 2=Ampeg V-4 heads (great condititon)
- 1=Ampeg V-2 head (great condition)
- 1=Sound City 120 head (good condition)
- 1=Univox head (good condition)
can't remember the model #
- 1=Gretsch combo (this one is really weird
it has a seperate tube for reverb and some
really funky tubes
- 1=Ampeg 1-15" combo (I forget the model#)
the tolex is missing, the mic channel is
not working (other 3 do) and it sounds
fantastic (I already have one)