ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Ampage is a LOVEMARK

5/31/2006 12:24 PM
Hummer Ampage is a LOVEMARK
We love this forum T-boy. We love the way its layed out. We love the easy useability. We all love the potential for sly anonymity, and casual self promotion when using our own monikers. We love the cascading thread, we love forgetting to hit "submit" and wondering the next day whether we replied in a dream.  

We've had hard times, sure. We had great times. We are one the webs true communities. On balance, this place is as close to pitching the perfect game as any other I have ever found on the web.  

Please don't change...If it's donations you need, I am sure they will be forthcoming. If you want to create more ad space, I am sure we will be forgiving.  

But please don't take down your little corner of heaven and replace it with a cookie cutter VRXHTML profile-posting version of so many other places out there.  

Hummer  
31st May 2006  
PS I got so emotional I almost used my real name!

5/31/2006 7:09 PM
Mick
+1  
Mick (my real name)

5/31/2006 8:40 PM
anonymous
+2  
Anonymous (my real name, I still argue with my mother about it)

5/31/2006 9:51 PM
Roscoe
It is soothing here aint it.

6/1/2006 1:06 AM
Luijo
+1  
Way easier to use this forum than the other version. Maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it...but I like this GUI better.

6/1/2006 5:31 AM
Dog fornicator
yeah I like being a dog fornicator when I don't want to wear my glasses in front of the tv camera, I think you guys got a good point here.............

6/1/2006 3:49 PM
Mick
Is that your real name?  
Mick

Page 1 of 3 Next> Last Page>>