Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. The sunn still shines online!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

What are they called?

3/16/2006 1:37 AM
Ben2 What are they called?
I am looking for a part, but don't even know the name of it. It is a soldering lug combined with an eyelet. This means that the magnet wire can be threaded through the eyelet and soldered, then a hook-up wire can be soldered the lug later without disturbing the magnet wire.  
I think they are called "Spade Solder Lugs with Eyelet" but our googly friend have let me down so far. Ditto Mouser.  
Probly if I got the name right I would find them in a flash.  
What are they called?
3/16/2006 2:01 AM
Would these be them?
3/16/2006 2:46 AM
Sorry, that should have had "click on eyelet tags" in it.
3/16/2006 10:11 AM
David King

try this:

  Page 1 of 1