ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Church Power

10/20/2005 1:04 AM
Pierre Debs Church Power
Why doesnīt the church have anything to say about the types of threads a winter tire should have? For many, it is as important as abortion. Bad tires on a slippery mountain road and..puff.... a whole family killed.  

The church likes big things like who is responsible for the rain, which they forgot once scienc figured it out. That the earth rotates around the sun. Once Science figured it out they didnīt bother with it anymore. They better get working because once abortion, stem cells and gay marriage is passe, they will have no more political agendas and no more topics for the pulpit.  

The church always wants the biggest topics like the meaning of life.  

Everyone needs tires. hell, the church should start making rules about tooth brushes. I think really fitting for the church and its flock would be strict regulation of the size of tampons, women shouldnīt have too much fun, they might forget who and how small the boss is!  

Church sanctioned tires, toothbrushes and tampons.  

Now that is worth going to mass every sunday just for the homily.  

fire away believers.  

Pierre

10/20/2005 10:46 AM
jaysg huh?
What church, where? Can you give us a link? Sounds perversely intriguing. :D

10/20/2005 11:54 AM
MBSetzer

maybe its not the time to complain about a lack of outlets on stage during Sunday services ;)  

Mike

10/20/2005 11:59 AM
Pierre Debs
I was riffing on an idea, there is no church which preaches the three T's.....yet,

10/20/2005 12:04 PM
MBSetzer

*there is no church which preaches the three T's.....yet,*  

hey wait a minute I thought the holy trinity was Tubes, Telecasters, and Tequila :)  

Mike

10/20/2005 7:36 PM
F__KingIdiot2
quote:
"hey wait a minute I thought the holy trinity was Tubes, Telecasters, and Tequila"
I'm with you up to the Tequila. I was alway a bourbon man myself. I just can't stomach drinking something a worm may have defecated in. ;)

10/20/2005 5:21 PM
Enzo

So you prefer something some redneck urinated in?  

My dad always told me, "Never drink anything you can't see through." Seems like good advice.  

By the way, it is George Dickel for me, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>