ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. The sunn still shines online!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Re: Prepare! The Lord is coming! And it could be soon!

:
9/30/2005 5:18 PM
steve
Re: Prepare! The Lord is coming! And it could be soon!
According to the Gospel of Thomas, the Kingdom of Heaven is already here.  

http://www.misericordia.edu/users/davies/thomas/Trans.htm  

Verse 3: Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is within you and it is outside you.'  

Verse 70: Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you [will] kill you."  

Verse 77: Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.  

Split a piece of wood; I am there.  

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."  

Verse 113: His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"  

"It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said, 'Look, here!' or 'Look, there!' Rather, the Father's kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and people don't see it."

steve

9/30/2005 6:07 PM
Enzo

Perhaps if the end is near, you might better serve your own best interst by preparing for it rather than wasting time here spouting juvenile rhetoric and Bible Babble. You don't have time for this, go home and get busy.

<<First Page<PrevPage 8 of 8