ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Control

4/5/2005 7:26 AM
The Borg Control
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation:  

We have assumed control.  

(with apologies to Rush)

6/11/2005 2:09 AM
Answer to Rumsfeld Re: Responsibility
quote:
"Rumsfeld says Turkey is to blame for the mess in Iraq."

Turkey thinks that you are responsible for electing Dubya the moron, and Rummy the asshole.  

Turkey also thinks that you were responsible for electing the politicians who supported Saddam the triant during the Iran-Iraq war. Maybe even responsible for selling the WMD that he has used all up and therefore you cannot find a tiny fraction of it. Too bad Dubya was too sure about existance of WMDs because Rummy the asshole had said him that he has personally been involved in selling Saddam the ex-US puppet all the WMD that he has ever had.  

Turkey also thinks that Dubya the moron is not actually interested in fighting terrorism, since he doesn't do anything about the most harmful terror organization in the region( PKK ) and doesn't allow Turkey to do its own job either, because we have screwed Rummy the asshole during the war by not allowing his troop to enter from the north, because Erdogan the moron (the prime minister newbie that we are responsible for electing) was simply too incompetent to control the Turkish parliament, majority of which simply did not believe Dubya. (And it turned that that was correct not only because Dubya the moron could not find any WMD to justify its stupid war, but also because his troops are now all swinning in shit)  

BlaBla from Turkey

6/11/2005 8:53 PM
GregP
Bush isn't doing anything here in the US to protect us against terrorist either.  

It's a $300+ billion dog and pony show.  

Bush is showing that even though he abadoned the air national guard (he didn't just go AWOL, he abandoned it), he knows how to fight a war.  

Our president has an agenda that he hasn't ultimately revealed. I think his goal is to steer in a general direction and then make policy.  

Kinda like taking a wrong turn in the car, then turning to the wife and saying, 'Oops, clumsy me. Hey, since we're in the neighborhood, why don't we stop by Bob's place and borrow that sawed off shotgun you wouldn't let me buy?"  

I guess an argument could be made that this is what Bush did with Al Qaeda. He ignored them until 9/11. I don't think he expected an attack of that magnitude, but I do think he wanted an excuse to pickup that 'sawed off shotgun'.

6/12/2005 1:08 AM
vinny boombatz
email

Gee, since he agreed to wipe out all the african debt, I still havenīt forgot all the bullshit he has dragged the world into and all his lies.  

I am just waiting for impeached trial for bush, cheney, rummy and wolfowitz to begin. That is gonna be fun.

6/12/2005 12:18 PM
GregP
If we had a democratically controlled house, there would have been impeachments hearings long ago.  

The repubs put us on that slippery slope in teh 90's. Catch a politician in a lie and throw him outta office. Payback is a bitch. And I will rather enjoy watching these smug, sanctimonious hypocrites and their followers slide gracelessly into a minority, where they will live for another forty years.  

There was a reason they were the minority all those years. History repeats itself, doesn't it?

10/12/2005 11:33 AM
anne onna moose
email
Hey Jaysg--I thought this thread was funny....
NT

<<First Page<Prev Page 4 of 4