ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Re: Freewheels Theory?

:
12/25/2004 9:52 PM
GregP
Re: Freewheels Theory?
Thank you Sean.  

I do not have any facts to dispute FW's theory. But his theory sounds remarkably like the theory the moral majority used in the eighties and early nineties. Pop pyschology.  

Anonymous, I am not denying anyone the ability to voice their opinion. I do not control this forum and can not delete posts.  

My post was a question to FW, not you. BTW, it has not gone unnoticed by myself that FW has not bothered to weigh in on the topic. Hit and run post.  

Mark Hammer sets a standard in his posts. FW is flame bait. Anonymous won't even bother to generate a screen name.

Today
ampage
archive
And now, a word from our sponsors:

12/26/2004 11:07 AM
FreeWHEEL I Love Alternative Rock
I'm a big proponent of alternative rock and have listed a few alternative artists that are appropriate for children to listen to:  

1. Doris Day  
2. Pat Boone  
3. Michael Jackson  
4. Donny Osmund  
5. Tiny Tim  
6. The Archies  
7. Boy George  
8. Anne Murry  
9. Olivia Newton John  
10. Bill Haley and the Comets  

I know that all children need to get a little crazy once in a while so I've included the Bill Haley selection for those moments. A well rounded musical palatte is certainly healthy.  

If all children grew up listening to this music the world would be a different place.

12/26/2004 12:27 PM
Justin Thomas

I'd shoot my kids if I ever caught them listening to that crap. I grew up listening to Frank Zappa (that was my first concert at three months!), The Doors, The Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, The Who, Led Zepellin, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, etc. and I turned out fine. Don't smoke, never beat anyone up, never killed anyone...Why? I had good PARENTS who explained things to me. Same for the movies and TV shows I watched. GI Joe, Air Wolf, monster trucks, pro wrestling...My parents weren't lazy and using music and TV to babysit!

12/26/2004 2:36 PM
GregP

FW, I thought you were serious in your original posts. Your humor is a little dry, but I get it now. Good one!

<<First Page<PrevPage 10 of 10