ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Recording new cd

:
6/20/2004 10:03 PM
Frank DeSalvo
Recording new cd
Well, tonight ends the second 10 hour block at the recording studio. We are recording at Piety and the former lead singer and bassist from Deadeye Dick are helping to produce our record. We owe them alot of gratitude not only for bothering with us, but for their time and wisdom, which is immeasurable.  

We managed to lay down the drums for 12 songs. This was my first time being in a recording studio and it was awesome. I learned alot about timing, the recording process, and patience. It goes without saying that I can play any of our songs in my sleep now...I've never has sore forearms fro playing the guitar before...I can't wait till it's done and I will get some music over to you guys.  

It's all becoming a blur- right out of the big gig into the studio and who knows what next! These are exciting times for me. I feel as though I am walking in the footsteps of the great ones.  

Good night,  

~F  

P.S. There is some contoversy surrounding the HOB gig. It seems as though they only let 908 people in and refused to let anymore people in because "the fire marshall said they let too many in". They actually turned people away who had purchased advanced tix. :( We will get to the bottom of this.

Today
ampage
archive
And now, a word from our sponsors:

6/21/2004 6:07 AM
giustd
Ever since the station thing happened, the fire marshalls have had a presence in even the small pubs my bands play.  
Congrats on a good big gig at hob.

6/21/2004 8:51 AM
Frank DeSalvo

Thanks alot for the ecouragement, giustd.  

~F

7/1/2004 7:19 PM
anon
I don't think Jesus wants you to be a succesfull rock star. Remember how Jesus said the first will be last and the last will be first in his kingdom. If you make it to the top then Jesus will put you last in his kingdom.  

Don't believe me? Read about it in the bible.

Page 1 of 1