ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. The sunn still shines online!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

A picture???

:
7/27/2005 6:39 AM
Balijukka A picture???
Mark  
How did you manage to get the photo in here???  
Jukka

7/27/2005 7:01 AM
Ray Ivers

Jukka,  

Click on 'Reply' to this post, and check out the html language used below to post pictures. You don't have to specify the size in pixels like I did, but if the pictures are really huge it's a good idea.  

>  

I think that sometimes your browser settings can prevent the display of pictures within the browser, which may be why some can't view pictures or connect to posted links.  

Ray

8/21/2005 6:06 PM
BillnShell

So Ray,  

Your saying your not that big on Fenders, huh? :)  

Mark, I couldn't make the show, gotta go to Cozumel next week, had to get stuff done this weekend by command of my better half.. How was it?  

Bill

8/21/2005 11:24 PM
Mark Lavelle
Healdsburg 'report'
quote:
"Mark, I couldn't make the show... How was it?"
The show was good, but it would have been a lot more fun if I had an "extra" $3K or so! There were some really beautiful guitars there, and really odd ones, too. I only tried out a few, but this one particular acoustic arch-top made up my mind about the next type of guitar I'd be most likely to buy:  

http://phoenixguitarco.com

The concert was really great. Jorgenson was practically channeling Reinhardt half the time, and outdoing him the rest of the time! The fiddler wasn't quite as good as Grappelli (who I've seen a couple of times), but more than held up his end. The rhythm section was very very tight while swinging madly (some of the tunes were super fast), and even the mix was top-notch.

<<First Page<PrevPage 3 of 3