ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Re: Your in the Bay area?

:
7/17/2005 3:04 PM
BillnShell
Re: Your in the Bay area?
I'm still trying to figure out If I'll stay over or not, There's an interesting workshop Sunday on intonation vs. balance I would like to see, otherwise strong coffee may be my drink of the day, as I'm another 80 miles or so below you.. A buddy of mine also from P.G. ( Killer lead guitar player and terminal G.A.S. sufferer ) might go as well..  

As for South Valley, he's got some good prices on Celestions, and is close enough to me if there's an issue. Figured I'd see what's at the show first ( I'm in need of 2 Celestion 75's, would like to get pre Chinese, but am wary of buying used speakers.. ).  

Bill

Today
ampage
archive
And now, a word from our sponsors:

7/22/2005 6:37 PM
Mark Lavelle
Healdsburg Guitar Fest is a Go...
I'll be there Saturday only, for the show & the concert. If you (or anyone else here) care to try & hook up, here's a reasonable likeness:

If you see two guys who look like that, it's me & my bro (he's the shorter one)...

7/24/2005 10:25 PM
BillnShell

Hi Mark,  

Great to hear your going, hope to see you. Sorry it took a while to get back to you, I've been wrasslin with migrating from my old Win98 computer to a new XP system I built to use for surfing and such, been offline for awhile.  

Bill

8/19/2005 10:15 PM
Mark Lavelle
Healdsburg Guitar Fest tomorrow
You've got my picture - say howdy if you see me...

7/26/2005 1:27 PM
Frank Re: Thrift Store Test Eq. Find
Brockton Ma? Was the store called "traders mart"?

7/26/2005 6:38 PM
MarkB
I don't think so, it doesn't sound familiar. I was on the way to Boston Guitar Works and saw a sign, so it must have said something about thrift or surplus in the name.

7/26/2005 8:07 PM
Frank
I am not familiar with that one. Traders mart is a pawn shop, there's one at Westgate mall, and one on the other side of town, near Home Depot.

<<First Page<PrevPage 2 of 3 Next> Last Page>>