ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Vibroverb kits on Ebay

:
4/25/2005 9:30 AM
Munk Vibroverb kits on Ebay
I ran across this while looking at some other stuff.  
Pretty cool chassis and faceplates too.  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38074&item=7317700582&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW  

Munk

Today
ampage
archive
And now, a word from our sponsors:

4/25/2005 1:34 PM
giustd
very cool, decent deal for the $.  
where do you suppose he got that chassis?

4/25/2005 1:42 PM
Munk
I think this guy maybe makes these as he has been selling the Fender repro blackface faceplates for a good few years. I bought a blackface bassman faceplate from him 2 years ago and it looked EXACTLY like the original ones Fender made as I had an original 65 BF bassman to compare too. Better than what Larry Rodgers use to sell too.  

Excellent faceplates so I would guess the chassis are good too.  

If I had the funds I wouldn't mind getting one of these kits.  

Munk

4/25/2005 3:51 PM
Dan
Go ahead and send your money to Bankok. let me know if you get something in return.

4/25/2005 5:24 PM
loudthud

Interesting feedback on the seller. Apparently was asking people to send cash in an envelope early on ??? Lots of repeat buyers. Recent feedback looks good. PayPal buyer protection is offered. I'm tempted but not looking for a Vibroverb right now.

4/25/2005 8:52 PM
Munk
Dan,  
I sent him a western union payment for my faceplate and recieved the BF bassman faceplate in about ten days with no problems.  
Some other folks here may have bought from him too.  

It was a good deal for me. The repro bassman faceplate was the best made I've seen yet. Looks exactly like the real deal. Alum plate with the correct paint used too.  

my two cents  

Munk

4/26/2005 2:48 AM
loverocker

Wow - where did that come from? Obviously you know more... do tell...

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>