ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

new use for those old amps

10/5/2004 6:56 PM
jeremy
email
new use for those old amps
check it out. works great. single ended. princeton type tone stack. some cathode switching, and a boost swtich.  

jeremy

10/6/2004 3:18 AM
Chris @ CMW amps
email

Cool!  

Let's see, where's my Bandit..... :D LOL  

Chris

10/6/2004 3:30 AM
Satamax
email

Ohhh! An old pervy :D

10/7/2004 5:57 AM
MKB
email

The best conversion of a Peavey that I have seen is when an ex-bandmate traded his Special for a mint '72 Marshall Super Lead head and an Ampeg 4X12 cab. Very impressive.  

Actually I have been looking for an old Mace or Deuce to gut and turn into a Soldano SLO. That would confuse some people I'm sure.

10/7/2004 10:22 AM
jeremy
email

Actually I have been looking for an old Mace or Deuce to gut and turn into a Soldano SLO. That would confuse some people I'm sure.  

really? i have a VTM that i intended to do this too. chassis has already been punched for 6 12ax7. im not going to do it, though, so im parting with the amp. want it? 35 plus actual shipping from 48855. itll save you some work. ill even throw in the preamp filter section that i made up.  

jeremy

10/7/2004 5:04 PM
Kevin Rusk
email
Peavey VTM
I'll take you up on that offer if no one else has claimed it.  
Kevin

10/8/2004 6:57 AM
MKB
email
Re: new use for those old amps
Hi Jeremy, I appreciate for the offer but I'll have to pass right now. Too many irons in the fire at this time.

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>