ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

effects cases

3/17/2005 11:14 AM
Ed
email
effects cases
Hello, I have not been here in some time, but I do have some effects cases like crybaby and a few other units that either need repair or are empty. If you are interested let me know.

3/17/2005 2:36 PM
Luijo
email

Hi Ed, can you please list the whole lot?

3/17/2005 3:14 PM
Ed
email

Hello Luijo,  

When I get a chance I will make a list of whats there and I will post.  

thanks  
Ed

3/18/2005 3:58 PM
Luijo
email

Thanks

3/21/2005 3:09 PM
Ed
email

I'm sorry, I will try this evening if I get time. I had a bad accident last week and my truck was totalled! I have been doing so much paper work, its unreal!!! :^/  

thank you for  
your patients.  
Ed

3/22/2005 9:34 PM
Luijo
email

Are you alright after the accident?  
I hope you are fine.  

Luijo

3/23/2005 3:12 PM
Ed
email

Hi Luijo,  

I have very limited computer access and will not be able to be here very often. My truck is a total loss, I am sore, with a whiplash and some other neck problems, but I am still alive, thats all whats important. so I will probably be selling more items as well. I do have 2 old Crybaby cases, a Dunlop silver volume case, a old Electro harmonix Electric mistress that needs the chip it and a old chrome Morely fuzz-wah are mounted on a board, one in front of the other, not side by side. Strange, I know, they were a partial payment for some work I had done in the past. Please feel free to make me an offer that I cant refuse.  

thanks  
Ed

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>