Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

pot soldering...

4/2/2004 4:42 PM
pot soldering...
I have a Hartke ha4000. I was told the pots need resoldering. What am I looking for? I can solder, but I have no idea what to solder... Thanks for any help!!!
And now, a word from our sponsors:

4/3/2004 1:07 AM

The pots are the controls. You need to extract the circuit board that they are mounted on so you can gain access to the solder on the undersife. Then resolder the legs of each control as if you were installing it. I don't know if that is what you need, but that is what you are asking. I hope it is.
4/3/2004 4:16 PM

Thanks so much for your help.

  Page 1 of 1