ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

for sale: b4 it goes to ebay

:
9/22/2004 12:20 PM
jeremy
for sale: b4 it goes to ebay
Up for sale are a:  

Sennheiser E609 guitar mic. excellent condition, includes pouch and mic clip. $80 including shipping (48states)  

Middle Atlantic SBX-7 wallmount steel security rack cabinet. locking front door. fair condition, its been used as a road rack. $85, plus actual shipping (46lbs)  

2 Middle Atlantic U1 single space rack shelves. $17.50 each, plus actual shipping (4lbs) or both for $30, plus actual shipping (8lbs).  

350 alco knobs. black anodized, with red circle on top. no indicator. 1/4 shaft. exact to mouser part number (indicator excluded)506-KLN500B1/4. 100 goes for 4.07 each at mouser. $.75 each, minimum 50 pcs. these are easy to add an indicator. just drill a hole and fill it with hobby paint of your choice.  

payment by postal money order. my zip is 48855.  

thanx!!!  

jeremy

Today
ampage
archive
And now, a word from our sponsors:

9/22/2004 12:25 PM
jeremy
forgot: more stuff
randall century dummy head. no guts or chasis. comes with faceplate and power cord. black carpet covered. $30  

peavey VTM amp head box. decent condition. i also have the boards and tranny for this unit. $35  

jeremy

9/23/2004 5:50 AM
Enzo

Hi Jeremy  
You might go over to www.peavey.com and get on the instrument amplifier forum. I bet someone there might be interested in the VTM stuff. Tell them Enzo sent you.

9/25/2004 1:04 AM
jeremy

thanx enzo. i totally forgot about the peavey forums.  

germ

Page 1 of 1