Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Digitech/DOD switching problem

10/12/2004 11:59 PM
Andrew Linley
Digitech/DOD switching problem
alright, ive got a digitech pds 1002 digital delay, and the bypass switch has farted out on me. now ive never been big fan of the dod style switches anyway so im wondering if there is a way to replace the current switch w/ a heavy duty stomp switch like you would find on an mxr pedal. thanks for any advice.
10/15/2004 1:26 PM
CJ Landry
Yes, but you will need a plate, to replace the black switch actuator, with a 1/2" hole drilled in it for the new switch and some way to bolt it to the pedal. Then Carlingswitch makes a momentary single pole switch that is in the same series as the DPDT used in the MXR pedals. The part number of the Carlingswitch is 110-PM-OFF. See this link  
Connect the two wires to the solder lugs and you should be in business.  
   Page 1 of 1