ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Just testing...

:
8/25/2002 9:16 PM
anonymous
Just testing...
Welcome to the new Pickup Makers Forum. I hope it serves the needs of the group as well as the old one.  

--tboy

Today
ampage
archive
And now, a word from our sponsors:

8/25/2002 10:38 PM
Tony

Yes thankyou.. it certainly looks like it will fill our needs just nicely...  

Tony  
Mastertone Pickups

8/25/2002 11:51 PM
Jason Lollar

Cool, now we need to get it linked to the main ampage site so those guys no we are here. There are often discussion in the guitar Tech section on pickup making.  
Who can get that done?

8/26/2002 3:25 AM
Daniel R. Haney
Jason Lollar wrote:  
[QUOTE]Cool, now we need to get it linked to the main ampage site so those guys no we are here. There are often discussion in the guitar Tech section on pickup making.  
Who can get that done?[/QUOTE]  

Let's get more of the regulars in here and see  
how we fit.  

Then in a week or so, we can ask Tboy,  
our sysadmin who art in Utah, for a direct  
link to the guitar builders forums section.  

-drh  
--

8/26/2002 8:10 AM
Andy

All,  

Well I've found it after much fiddling.  

Not sure of the format but as others have said at such short notice we should be grateful to tboy, for his efforts.  

As Daniel said lets see how it goes for a little while then perhaps we can review it and other alternatives constructively after a couple of weeks or so, as the pressure will be off.  

Andy

8/26/2002 4:28 PM
AndyZ

This place looks very nice. Will there be a way to move the old archives to here, or at least a link to the old stuff?  

Searching the old archives would be WAY cool.  
-andy-

8/26/2002 10:18 PM
anonymous

Every effort should be made to preserve the content of the old forum and it's archives. Hopefully one or more members have saved copies of all the posts from the beginning.  

If the data exists, and I can get access to it, I'll do whatever I can to make it available in a useful form.  

--tboy

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>