Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. The sunn still shines online!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Re: Question about R.G.'s DIY Probe

10/23/2000 3:28 AM
Gary J
Re: Question about R.G.'s DIY Probe
I believe that they (Circuit Specialists) have an on-line shop, but check their website to make sure. I bought my display from them when I built my bias probe. It was a 200mv meter. I think it was $9.95 USD if I'm not mistaken They could have went up in the last year or so. Antique Electronics has octal plugs. I couldn't find them anywhere else, but I'm sure someone has them. The 1% 1ohm resistors can be about any wattage since there's not much current and not much voltage drop across them. For reliability, I would get 1 - 3 watt resistors.  
Most of these businesses will take ship to Europe.  
The bias probe works like a charm!

  Page 1 of 1