Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

marshall parts

5/18/2000 10:25 PM
marshall parts
does anyone know where i can order a marshall jack plate, not the normal rectangle ones but the round ones like they use in the 2x12 cabs or the 4x10. or if anyone has one laying around that they would want to sell thats cool too!!!  
thank you in advance,  

  Page 1 of 1