ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Bogner Ecstasy circuit pics

:
6/18/2000 6:50 AM
DaveK
Bogner Ecstasy circuit pics
Now that I bought a digital camera I can finally post some pics!Since I'm new at this I have a few questions.What resolution would you like to see?How big of file are you willing to tolerate?I have 1 pic posted,consider it a teaser(actually I have to figure out the camera yet!)  

http://photos.yahoo.com/ampville  

Dave K

Today
ampage
archive
And now, a word from our sponsors:

6/18/2000 9:07 PM
DaveK

I just added more photos,including full circuit board pics,hope they look OK.  

Dave K

6/18/2000 9:42 PM
Joe T.

Dave,  

You are the man!!!  
I've been looking for that type of information forever! I'm really indebted to you for your help!  

With great thanks,  
Joe

6/18/2000 9:48 PM
Steve Ahola

Dave:  

How big of file are you willing to tolerate?  

If you have the space on Yahoo to store ~500k pix, go for it! If people really want to download them, they will be patient— like I'd rather just wait until I could run across a Bogner Ectasy in person... :D  

So how much space does Yahoo give you for photos?  

--Thanks!  

Steve Ahola  

P.S. Can you upload a larger version of xtccirc.jpg? 60kB just doesn't do it justice (although that is fine for the front and rear panel photos that don't need a lot of detail). Great pix! Did you get a CoolPix 800, too?

6/18/2000 10:29 PM
DaveK

Steve,  
I will post some more pics,I'm just getting through the learning curve!:D The camera is a Coolpix 950.  

Dave K

6/19/2000 1:54 AM
Steve Ahola
e: Bogner Ecstasy circuit pics
Dave:  

The hi-res pic looked great! If someone wants to try to figure out the circuit and layout, every last kilobyte helps. Although you could reduce the file sizes dramatically with various programs, the lost details could be exactly what someone needs to see... We aren't just admiring the workmanship here- right?  

I'm just getting through the learning curve!  

I wish I could say the same! I know where the shutter button is and that's about it! BTW have you tried using NiMH batteries yet? My CoolPix 800 went through a 16 pack of alkalines in a few weeks, taking (and transferring!) maybe 64 pictures... I'm hoping to get a CF card reader and a larger memory card and maybe even the macro lens. [Santa to Steve: Anything else you want for Christmas you greedy little bastard? ;) ]  

--Thanks!  

Steve Ahola

6/19/2000 12:16 AM
DaveK
Re: Bogner Ecstasy circuit pics
Steve,I just loaded a hi-res pc board pic,see if it's better.  

Dave K

Page 1 of 4 Next> Last Page>>