ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

schematic for old puple ibanez chorus??

6/13/2000 9:35 PM
chuck
email
schematic for old puple ibanez chorus??
im looking to get the chorus sound john scofield gets if you know that. he said he uses a old purple ibanez (stereo i think) chorus pedal. does anyone know of any schmatics for this pedal anywhere, or anything about the pedal? i think its a CS-9, but am not positive thats what hes using. most the ibanez schematics i see are the distortions.  
thanks!  
chuck

6/13/2000 11:19 PM
JD
email

I have one and it is a WONDERFUL chorus, if you're talking about the stereo, purple sparkle finish BC-9 Bi-Mode Chorus. Best bet is to keep searching the pawn shops and music stores, one will probably turn up before long. It's probably not practical to build one and I haven't seen a schematic. The yellow flanger (FL-9) is also excellent, I have one of those too:)

6/13/2000 11:23 PM
aron
email

There's one on ebay but the I don't know what the reserve is...  

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=351902761

6/13/2000 11:40 PM
Pete
email

I actually bought an ibanez light blue super chorus, blew the BOSS chorus right out of the water, although I initially bought it to clean up some of the bottom end of a distortion box. It's one of the newer ones, but it's still in a diecast box.  

Pete

6/14/2000 6:18 PM
Rob
email

I have a lavender CS-9 stereo chorus that sounds incredible, and matches my AD9 and TS9. That might be the one he's talking about.

Page 1 of 1