ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Pedal Identification - Chris Duarte

11/20/1999 5:12 PM
Bob Predaina
email
Pedal Identification - Chris Duarte
i saw Chris Duarte last night at Buddy Guy's in Chicago. I got a snapshot of his pedal layout and I need some help identifying some of the pedals. If anyone can help identify some of these things i'd really appreciate it.  
Here's the link for the image:  
www.geocities.com/custom_basses/duarte.gif  
if any good spotters can identify the pedals by name and model number i'd appreciate it!  

11/20/1999 6:11 PM
Aron
email

I see the Mutron Micro V, the ROSS Flanger, Roger Mayer something.... (Rocket shape). Don't know the Boss Boxes.

11/21/1999 12:41 PM
Brad
email

Bob,  
Kinda hard to tell...can't even see how many knobs are on them. I did see a similar picture that the color was a little truer, and it looks like the Boss pedals are probably one of their overdrives (OD3 or SD1 or similar) which are yellow, and a chorus, could be a CE-anything, which in the other picture I saw was a light blue .  
Brad

11/21/1999 12:49 PM
Brad
email

Hmmm....just looked again, and I missed the Danelectro Cool Cat chorus, which would seem to be in a better spot in the chain than what I thought might be a Boss chorus. Boss compressors are also blue, but a darker blue than what the other picture seems, and that would seem to be more suited to it's place at the front of the chain. Just guessing.  
Brad

11/21/1999 12:54 PM
Brad
email

Jeez,  
Never mind, that IS a DanEcho. I think I'll quit while I'm behind....I didn't see the other thread further down the page. (That's what happens when you get on at 5a.m., and only one cup'a mud)

Page 1 of 1