ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

jfet specs online ?

2/10/1999 2:57 PM
HYS chip
Website
email
jfet specs online ?
Anyone know of a site that has jfet specs. such as Vgs, idss ect....I used to have one bookmarked but can not seem to find it ...chip

2/10/1999 3:26 PM
R.G.
Website
email

I found one somewhere that I pilfered through to come up with 2N5484's for JFET matching, but I can't find it now either. I'll post it when I do.

2/10/1999 4:00 PM
HYS chip
Website
email

I like the new look at GEO RG,very nice, I am looking for a jfet for your millenium bypass I should have my dirty rat proto-typed by the end of the month hope it works...anyway I would like to use your new bypass on the rat a dpdt ON/OFF millenium with the led power running to another dpdt switch,with a 2 color led, on one pole and the rythm-lead select on the other pole,this way I could have say a green light for rythm and red for lead, and the lights off in by-pass mode,....chip

2/10/1999 8:45 PM
R.G.
Website
email

Hey, thanks. My wife had me do some HTML work for her and a friend a web site, so I had to learn more about it, and that embarassed me into doing some much needed cleanup. I'm also enlarging and cleaning up the schematics info, and have some enhancements to the bypass article to hook in info on electronic bypasses and relays.  

Clever idea to use LED colors in a mode switch. I've had reports of good results with 2N5457. I used the low-Vgs JFETs I bought for Phase90/180 clones, so of course they worked. Any JFET with Vgsoff of under 5V will probably be OK.

2/10/1999 6:33 PM
CJ Landry
Website
email

Fairchild has some specs. In particular the J111 and the J113.  

http://www.fairchildsemi.com/catalog/Discrete_JFETs.html  

CJ Landry

2/11/1999 12:23 AM
HYS chip
Website
email

mucho thanks guys,,,chip

2/11/1999 5:26 AM
carl margolis
email

www.temic.com. These guys were (still are sort of ) Siliconix.

Page 1 of 1