ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Mark's Amp Forum

5/23/1999 6:49 PM
Mark Moyer

Mark's Amp Forum
I am starting a new Forum as a replacement to Ted's Board which was recently closed. Please feel free to stop on by.  

http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb530715  

Mark

5/23/1999 11:13 PM
Bruce

I had a little email from Ted W. and I think after he has some time to settle down from all the stupid and selfish negativity generated by a few there, the site will be back up and running but with some real rules to be followed.  

Bruce  
Mission Amps

5/24/1999 8:11 AM
Trace

Mark;  

I wasn't aware of that BBS to be honest with you. I'd be happy to help with yours in any way I can though! :-)  

Bruce;  

That's why the Ampage RULES!!! We don't have any of that nonsense happening here. No ego maniacs, no flamers, no tempertantrums...just sweet tube-amp bliss!  

You all are the greatest!!  
Trace

5/24/1999 9:47 AM
Bruce

Nice site Mark, I hope this works out and you have some fun with it... don't let the negative side get you down though, it looks like you're willing to let it run wide open.  

BTW for you guys who don't know about the WeberVST: Amps BBS, Ted ( a fellow ham radio op) and his son Ted Jr. are way cool folks and the WeberVST BBS is too.  

Http://webervst.com/wwwboard/amps//ampboard.html  

Bruce  
Mission Amps

5/24/1999 12:22 PM
Troy

Your exactly right Trace!! Ampage is definitely the place to go and not feel threatened or beat up if you want to make simple changes to tweek amps. Yeah Trace, I went to Mark's site and saw where a certain person tried to shoot you down about doing simple mods to a Tremolux. Don't worry, this same person did this to me concerning my Princeton Rev. Thank God for you guys especially Bruce for giving me tons of help!!!  

Troy

5/24/1999 12:55 PM
Trace

Troy;  

Those that post here regularly (me excluded) are pretty much amp gurus but because of their humble nature they don't look at it like that but I sure appreciate it in a big way!!  

I figured I'd just toss out a few ideas is all. Bruce, Speed, Doc, etc. are all wayyy more up on Fender's than I am and I'll be the very first to admitt it!  

I'm glad you like it here Troy!! This like my own little home within my home (ha, ha) Did that make any sense?? ;-)  

You guys are the best!  
Trace  
PS: Tboy you rule for taking all the time you take to keep this up and running!!!

5/24/1999 1:25 PM
Trace
Re: Mark's Amp Forum..Troy
Troy;  

WOW...I guess he did flame me! (ha, ha) Oh well...such as life. I was just trying to help is all. There's some hostile fellas over there already!  

I didn't realize someone could tell I was a clone of Dan Torres' with only reading one post!! (ha, ha)  

Well, it's good for a laugh and I think I'll keep my feet planted here. The neighbors are much nicer and the view is alot better.  

:-)  
Trace

Page 1 of 2 Next> Last Page>>