ampage
Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Re: Anybody built a D. I.?

3/11/1999 12:21 PM
Paul Perry
email
Re: Anybody built a D. I.?
Jehan, I couldn't open that di.ps in CorelDraw 5. Shoiuld I have been able to? It crashed it.. What do you recommend as a .ps viewer for IBM clone?

3/11/1999 2:02 PM
Steve M.
email

Paul,  

This is a Postscript file, there is a utility available called Ghostview. You can download all the necessary files here:  

http://www.cs.wisc.edu./~ghost/gsview/index.html  

Hope this helps,  

Steve

3/12/1999 6:53 AM
Jehan
email

I use ghostscript and ghostview too. Ghostscript is great, but ghostview is in need of a major overhaul.  
All this seems like a lot of effort considering the fairly basic state of the circuit, but I would love to hear any suggestions for improvements.  

Jehan

3/12/1999 11:24 AM
Paul Perry
email

It's not really an 'improvement', but .gif seems a kind of standard for schematics... (unless they are coffee stained, in which case jpeg)

3/13/1999 12:40 AM
Jehan
email

It's not really an 'improvement', but .gif seems a kind of standard for  
schematics... (unless they are coffee stained, in which case jpeg)  

I would prefer it in gif actually, but I'm not really sure how to export it in gif form from WinDraft, and my computer can't really handle a screen capture program.  

Jehan

3/15/1999 4:28 PM
RJH
email

There is a schematic for a DI on the Jenson Transformer site (uses their Xformer) RJH

3/15/1999 9:28 PM
Greg
Yes, RJH, I KNOW that. (Did you read my original post?) I was looking for alternatives.  

Thanks though,  
Greg

<<First Page<Prev Page 2 of 3 Next> Last Page>>