Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Carl S. Do you mean a plastic style 1uf cap... -- 4/18/2003 5:52 PM view thread

Re: Orange Drop style 1uF????

4/18/2003 11:15 PM
Joe N.
Re: Orange Drop style 1uF????
What are you using these for. A 1uf/600V poly cap would be physically very big. If you are using them as bypas caps on a tube's cathode, you can get sprauge 1uf 225p series caps at mouser these are rated at 100V but thats more than enough for this application. If you are using them where high voltage is present, use electrolyctic they are easy to find.  

scott Will the 225p series work in the fe... -- 4/20/2003 7:32 PM