Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Dave Rutherford For one thing, you have to get one ... -- 11/17/1999 9:03 PM view thread

Re: Which reverb tank?

11/17/1999 9:11 PM
Mike B
Re: Which reverb tank?
Thanks for the response. I should have provided more detail in my post. I'm going to use the standard Fender transformer coupled topology with a 12AT7 driver. The only difference is the recovery amp will use half of a 12AX7. I plan to mix the reverb back in at the unused phase inverter input 'ala Matchless Chieftan. The other half of the 12AX7 is for tremelo.  

dave rutherford Mike,Here's a link ... -- 11/17/1999 11:31 PM
Dave Stork I plan to mix the reverb back in... -- 11/18/1999 6:49 AM