Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Monty Thanks, Reid, 5/8, 3/4, 11/16 , 1, ... -- 9/29/2000 8:41 PM View Thread

Re: Greenlee punches

9/30/2000 2:57 AM
Steve A.
Re: Greenlee punches
I'd think a sub-5/8 would be needed for jack and pot holes.  
    I've been using "Uni-Bits" for the smaller holes; these are a stepped bit which will cover maybe 13 different sizes. I just got another one that starts at 1/2" and goes up to 1". They are not cheap; the smaller one is around $25 and the larger one is around $40.  
--Good luck!  
Steve Ahola