Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum.

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Jered r4c, what kind of transparent film ... -- 6/3/2000 6:58 AM view thread

Re: Ink jet printers & PCB's

6/3/2000 7:23 AM
Peter Cornell
Re: Ink jet printers & PCB's
I use the same method with an HP 690c. There  
are quite a few brands of inkjet film (the one  
I use is called Overhead Projector Transparency  
or just OHP film). It is a genric brand, cant remember the name right now. I print out 2  
images & then layer them to make sure of the  

Jered Hi Peter, how long does it take for... -- 6/3/2000 7:50 AM