Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Ally I am making the mini tubes 2. It l... -- 5/18/2000 1:02 PM View Thread

Re: Two pots in one?

5/18/2000 11:38 PM
Re: Two pots in one?
Yes it possible to get hold of them, however you probably wont find any at your local electronics store and most likely not radio shack.  
RS Components is online at  
Try also Farnel which I think is international as well  
There's two types that you can get which I've seen (however I've never bought them from these companies.  
One is a push/pull pot, the other is one that has an inside pot and an outer pot (much like you'd find on your car cadio for balance/fader controls. They're fairly long but novel.