Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. The sunn still shines online!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  

Just the effect: How?

10/16/2000 9:34 AM
JeffJust the effect: How?
Ready to mix down. I want to have my guitar on just the right side of the mix and then have just its effected reverb sound on the left channel. How do I do this. Using a high end Lexicon unit. Thanks!Jeff

Mike Burgundy Not that hard: most high-end units ... -- 10/18/2000 4:14 PM