Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. The sunn still shines online!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Edwin Apart from expensive boutique suppl... -- 3/11/2000 10:36 AM View Thread

Re: Help needed Wah pot replacement

3/11/2000 9:52 PM
Rick Erickson
Re: Help needed Wah pot replacement
Wah pots have special tapers and suitable ones aren't available off-the-shelf at electronic suppliers.  
The best wah pot I've seen recently is the Teese replacement Roc-Pot. Last time I talked to Teese he said he was only going to make them available through Analog Mike. You might check there.  
I bought some Fulltone pots from Mojo but haven't tried them yet. Just checked one and it measures around 88K. The Roc-Pot measures 101K.  

JohnnyB What about the ones used in the Rog... -- 3/11/2000 10:14 PM