Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. The sunn still shines online!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Ryan Lussier It uses a barrel type adaptor- no e... -- 9/25/1999 7:35 PM view thread

Re: Vox Valve Tone JRC4558D

9/25/1999 11:25 PM
Re: Vox Valve Tone JRC4558D
Boss uses the barrel type plug so I'm all set. I've got both Fenders and a Traynor, which is kind of Marshall-like. I'll see what sounds good. I've heard lots of good things about this pedal so I couldn't pass it up for $35. Surprisingly, I was the only bidder in this auction. They have been going in the high $40s so I lucked out.  
Here's a link to a SF DR that's "only" at $416 with 28 hours to go. Same guy I got the Valve Tone from.